Many of the links below can be found in multiple languages. Muchos de los enlaces siguientes se pueden encontrar en varios idiomas.
Vaccinations & Boosters:
When to Seek Emergency Medical Care: Call 911 to seek emergency medical care immediately if any of the following occur:
Quarantine vs. Isolation:
Quarantine Guidelines per the CDC, there are no longer current guidelines for quarantine when exposed to individuals with COVID-19.
Isolation Guidelines per the CDC if you have been within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has COVID-19:
Long-Term COVID-19 Effects:
If you are interested in receiving your vaccination, please click the link below to find the next available appointment through the NC DHHS link.
Due to delay in processing times of specimens, please allow 24-36 hours from testing day for your account below to be validated to obtain an "access code" as specified below. Specimen results should return 48-72 hours due to high-testing volumes.
Patient Portal Instructions
1. Navigate to www.accureference.com
2. Click Patient Portal (in the top righthand corner)
3. Click View Results
4. Select I do not have an access code
5. Enter your First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth and Phone Number and click Request Access Code
6. Your unique access code will be texted to you
7. Select the Home button
8. Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth, access code and select Authenticate
10. Click on result to download a copy of your lab results
If you receive the error “The Information Provided Does Not Match Our Records” please reach out to the lab at 908-474-1004 (option 9) to obtain your access code.
SHAE Medical, PLLC
5306 NC Highway 55, Suite 105, Durham, NC 27713-7812
Phone: 919-646-4858 FAX: 919-679-7112
Copyright © 2021 SHAE Medical, PLLC - All Rights Reserved.